Payment and fees
Making Payments: What you need to know.
When it comes to payment options for your online bookings, we've got you covered. Here's what you need to know:
- Currencies: Air Vanuatu transacts all online bookings in either Australian (AUD) or New Zealand (NZD) dollars.
- Bookings to/from Australia, the South West Pacific, and within Vanuatu (domestic) are all transacted in AUD.
- Bookings to/from New Zealand are transacted in NZD.
- Bookings to/from Australia are transacted in AUD.
- Accepted Cards: We accept American Express, MasterCard, and Visa cards for online payments.
- Please note that your bank may apply surcharges to your account, so it's a good idea to check with them if you're unsure.
For a successful transaction, follow the step-by-step prompts during the booking process, and you'll receive a copy of your flight itinerary in your provided email address. This itinerary will include a ticket number, confirming a successful transaction.
If you encounter any questions or issues during the online payment process, click our web support team link here to assist and follow up.