Online Check in
Take the stress out of checking in with our easy online service, available for all flights between Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and New Caledonia.
5 Easy Steps to Check in
Begin by entering your booking reference (e.g. 5L6K9F) and surname or ticket number, followed by the prompts
Choose your seat by following the prompts on screen
Check that the information on screen is true and correct
Print your boarding pass and keep it in a safe place until your flight is boarding
You’re ready to fly!
- For international flights online check-in opens 24-hours before your flight’s scheduled departure and closes 3 hours prior to the scheduled departure
- For domestic flights online check-in opens 24-hours before your flight’s scheduled departure and closes 1 hour prior to the scheduled departure
- International passengers must proceed to the bag drop counter and to verify passport details
- Customers with Infants are required to check in using the check-in counter
- Due to operational and safety requirements, Air Vanuatu reserves the right to change the issued seat allocation without prior notification