Air Vanuatu (Operations) Limited is proud to offer an excellent opportunity for candidates to join our Cabin Crew Team. This is an exciting and demanding career. Our cabin crew are the front line of the company and are highly regarded by travellers around the world when they are guest on our aircraft. Our cabin crew are proud of this rich tradition.
This Position is within the flight operations department reporting to the Operational Cabin Manager through to the General Manager Flight Operations.
• Ability to work as part of a team and work a 7 day / 24 hour Rotational Shift Roster.
• High standard of personal presentation and a willingness to wear the Company uniform to set standards.
• A strong work ethic and demonstrated ability to be an enthusiastic and supportive team member.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to deal with people in a tactful and professional manner.
• Must physically comply with the South Pacific Commission Body Mass Index Biometric Guidelines.
• Must have excellent English and Bislama spoken and written skills, French would be an advantage.
• Ability to hold an Aviation Security Identification Cards (ASIC) and obtain a valid Vanuatu Passport.
• Ability to meet Corporate and Divisional/Departmental Service Standards.
• Must be capable of passing the Air Vanuatu Medical standards and provide a police clearance.
Commencement salary to be discussed at interview.
Only those staff whose qualifications and experience meet the criteria for the position will be considered for an interview.
All applications should be marked “Private and Confidential” and forwarded to:-
Manager Employee Services
Air Vanuatu (Operations) Limited
PO Box 148
PORT VILA VANUATU
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
-- APPLICATIONS CLOSE ON TUESDAY 12 February 2019 --