VACANCY: CABIN CREW
APPLICATION CLOSE: 12 February 2019
Air Vanuatu (Operations) Limited is proud to offer an excellent opportunity for candidates to join our Cabin Crew Team. This is an exciting and demanding role and our Cabin Crew are the front line of the company and are highly regarded by travellers around the world when they are guests on our aircraft.
This position is within the Flight Operations Department and reports directly to the Operational Cabin Manager
- Ability to work as part of a team and work a 7 day / 24 hour Rotational Shift Roster.
- High standard of personal presentation and a willingness to wear the Company uniform to set standards.
- A strong work ethic and demonstrated ability to be an enthusiastic and supportive team member.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to deal with people in a tactful and professional manner.
- Must physically comply with the South Pacific Commission Body Mass Index Biometric Guidelines.
- Must have excellent English and Bislama spoken and written skills, French would be an advantage.
- Ability to hold an Aviation Security Identification Cards (ASIC) and obtain a valid Vanuatu Passport.
- Ability to meet Corporate and Divisional/Departmental Service Standards.
- Must be capable of passing the Air Vanuatu Medical standards and provide a police clearance.
Commencement salary to be discussed at the interview.
All applications should be marked “Private and Confidential” and forwarded to:-
Manager Employee Services
Air Vanuatu (Operations) Limited
PO Box 148
PORT VILA VANUATU
or email email@example.com