- Vacancy Notice - Manager Flight Operations
- Vacancy Notice - Manager Quality, Safety & Security Systems
- Vacancy Notice - Manager Commercial Services
- Vacancy Notice - Maintenance Controller
- Vacancy Notice - Hanger Manager
- Vacancy - Manager Airports
- Vacancy Notice - Chief Engineer
- Vacancy Notice - Chief Financial Officer
Vacancy Notice - Manager Commercial Services
Applications are invited for the position of Manager Commercial Services. The position will be based at Port Vila Airport, Port Vila, Vanuatu and will be reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer. Air Vanuatu is the national carrier of the Republic of Vanuatu and as such plays a pivotal role in supporting national development, particularly the tourism sector.
- The production and execution of the approved policies and procedures of all the Marketing Operations in Air Vanuatu.
- Responsible for leadership on a strategic and commercial level across Air Vanuatu in conjunction with the corporate and marketing plan to grow overall sales and revenue.
- Lead and implement the marketing plan across the commercial teams.
- Produce and take ownership of the commercial budget and overall marketing plan.
- Take responsibility for the development and implementation of commercial policies and processes.
- Provide strong commercial leadership and guidance to grow Air Vanuatu’s business.
- Manage the key relationships with all business stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Monitor and implement customer service improvements across all customer touch points.
- Mentor suitable potential candidates for Senior Management position in the Marketing Department.
- Produce Air Vanuatu’s Marketing Strategic Plans, Performance Forecasts and Annual Budgets.
- Achieve Air Vanuatu’s marketing financial budgets through cost management of all aspects throughout the company.
- Oversee and manage Sales, Distribution Channels, Strategic Alliances & Partnerships, Business Development, Scheduling and Planning, Yield and Revenue Management, Pricing, E-Commerce, Marketing, Corporate Communications, Charter Services and any other commercial activities.
- Build the Air Vanuatu brand through inputs into all aspects of marketing communications including PR, advertising, trade shows, sponsorships, collateral material, product development, social media, events, promotions and web content.
- Create benchmarks and implement customer satisfaction monitors and trend analysis and implement recommendations to improve service standards.
- Participate in defining sales strategy and objectives to ensure alignment with overall company objectives and market trends.
- Develop, implement and manage a customer loyalty programs and initiatives to enhance customer retention.
- Develop and monitor sales plans to ensure sales strategy is properly implemented across the markets and expected results are reached.
- Develop, implement and manage promotional campaigns, public relations strategies and Corporate Social Responsibility programs to foster good public relations.
- Working with each country Commercial Managers to define sales targets and possible channels to be used to ensure consistent contribution to overall company results.
- Cultivate, develop and maintain excellent relationships with third parties (e.g. travel agencies, corporate customers, governmental authorities).
- Mentor and provide feedback to subordinates to develop leadership and professional skills to drive revenue increment.
- Guide, coach and motivate the sales teams to achieve and exceed targets adopting high quality standards and best practices against pre-defined KPIs in accordance with the performance evaluation program as outlined in the Human Resources Manual.
- Carry out the responsibilities of a Responsible Officer under the company’s Commodity Risk Management System (CRMS) as delegated by the CEO in accordance with those delegations and accountabilities set out by that CRMS from time to time.
- Degree in Marketing.
- +8 years in Sales and Marketing senior position.
- Excellent Communication skills and networking ability.
- Commercial awareness.
- Sales planning, creativity and Numerical Skills.
The application should contain a cover letter and a CV, together with an Academic Transcript (including licenses, courses and certifications) if available.
Information package on this position is available from the Human Resource Department - Air Vanuatu Office, Port Vila Airport, Port Vila Telephone: 20200 or by email [email protected]
All applications are to be marked private and confidential and sent to:
Manager Employee Services
Air Vanuatu (Operations) Limited
PO Box 148
Or via email to [email protected]
Applications close on Friday 17 July 2020