- Vacancy Notice - Manager Flight Operations
- Vacancy Notice - Manager Quality, Safety & Security Systems
- Vacancy Notice - Manager Commercial Services
- Vacancy Notice - Maintenance Controller
- Vacancy Notice - Hanger Manager
- Vacancy - Manager Airports
- Vacancy Notice - Chief Engineer
- Vacancy Notice - Chief Financial Officer
Vacancy Notice - Chief Financial Officer
Air Vanuatu is seeking expressions of interest for a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) position. The position will be based at Port Vila Airport, Port Vila, Vanuatu and will be reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer. Air Vanuatu is the national carrier of the Republic of Vanuatu and as such plays a pivotal role in supporting national development, particularly the tourism sector.
As part of the Executive Management team, the CFO is responsible for the financial, and risk management operations of the company. This includes the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial information.
The CFO is primarily responsible for planning, implementing, managing and running all the finance activities of the company, including business planning, budgeting, forecasting and negotiating. The CFO is also responsible for obtaining and maintaining investor relations and partnership compliance. The CFO will interact with various members of the company, both senior and junior, including the Board of Directors.
As the senior financial executive of Vanuatu’s largest company by revenue, and its biggest exporter, and the critical provider of domestic connectivity, the CFO has a high profile within the community and engages directly with key government stakeholders.
- Prior industry experience, including aircraft financing, aircraft leasing, aircraft acquisition and disposal, ongoing contract management.
- Proven work experience as a Chief Financial Officer, Head of Finance, Director of Finance or similar role.
- In depth understanding of strategic planning and forecasting, risk management and cash flow management.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models.
- Proficiency in accounting software.
- Solid analytical and decision making skills.
- Effective leadership abilities.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance and relevant field.
- MBA or relevant certification, CPA or CA.
The application should contain a cover letter and a CV, together with an Academic Transcript (including licenses, courses and certifications) if available.
Information package on this position is available from the Human Resource Department - Air Vanuatu Office, Port Vila Airport, Port Vila Telephone: 20200 or by email [email protected]
All applications are to be marked private and confidential and sent to:
Manager Employee Services
Air Vanuatu (Operations) Limited
PO Box 148
Or via email to [email protected]
Applications close on Friday 17 July 2020