Vacancy – Flight Support Officer
Air Vanuatu is seeking an experienced Flight Support Officer to join our team.
Air Vanuatu is currently recruiting for the position of Flight Support Officer within the Sales and Marketing Department. This position reports to the Manager Commercial Vanuatu.
The role requires the incumbent to manage and to provide a quality customer service in a timely and effective manner and optimise the revenue performance of flights across Air Vanuatu’s network in order to contribute to the company’s financial performance.
- Provide Quality Customer Service (external & internal) at all times.
- Ensure skills levels are maintained in order to address the business requirements of Air Vanuatu.
- Comply with the Flight Support work flow plan.
- Ability to handle flight disruption in a calm and efficient manner
- Process all outgoing calls in order to advise passengers of flight disruption.
- Ensure our Service Recovery is met so to not lose customer.
- Respond to emails from time to time.
- Maintain-Update and follow up on customer (external or internal) file in ticketing system as required.
Skills and Experience
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Good oral written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of Amadeus system, refer to Reservation & Ticketing process.
- Be highly effective and efficient in completing all assigned duties.
- Ensure compliance with all airline operational regulations and safe operational procedures.
- Maintain a Corporate Safety Standard of Excellence at all times.
- Must be willing to work shifts.
- Be responsible.
- Be professional in all aspects of sales ticketing policies and Procedures.
- Must hold a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must perform basic computer functions.
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Good negotiating skills.
- Be Innovative and be outgoing-energetic and confident.
- Have good networking skills understand the personal needs and expectations of customers and clients.
Ability to work weekends, Public Holidays, and overtime, if required.
Ability to handle stressful situations and work under pressure.
The successful candidate will be subject to a background check as a condition of employment.
Applications should be submitted in writing and be Marked “Private and Confidential to:
Closing Date: Friday 20 September 2019