Based at Bauerfield Airport, Port Vila, Vanuatu
Applications are invited for the position of Airport Manager for Air Vanuatu (Operations) Limited. The position will be based at Bauerfield Airport, Port Vila, Vanuatu. The position will report directly to the General Manager Airports.
The successful applicant will be responsible for providing the overall leadership and day-to-day Management of the Airport Operations in Port Vila.
Applicants must be suitably qualified for this position and meet the following criteria:-
- A minimum of ten (10) years professional experience in the Airline Industry, particularly in the areas of Airports and Cargo Management
- Demonstrated past experience in Budget Management, Staff Supervision / Management and Initiation of Operational and Change Management
- Excellent Organisational and Planning Skills
- Flexibility to work a variety of hours to suit business demands, including weekends when required
- Thorough understanding and experience in time management and allocation, Flight Schedules, Staff Training and Succession Planning
- Excellent oral, written and communication skills required
- Must be able to provide Police Clearance and a Medical Report declaring fit for all duties
Commencement salary to be discussed at interview.
All applications should be marked “Private and Confidential” and forwarded to:-
- or - email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Applications close on Monday 30 September 2019