If you are having problems with our website and our booking engine, below is a list of points to help you.
- Q. What happens if my booking freezes or times out
and I cant complete?
A. You will have to start your booking again, before you do, we recommend you clear the cache on your computer which may be full.
If you have entered your credit card number, please wait for a response, the transaction is complete when you receive your itinerary via email with ticket numbers.
Should you not receive your confirmation email & itinerary with ticket numbers after entering your credit card details, please contact Air Vanuatu immediately.
- Q. What happens if I don't receive my itinerary with a
A. You can retrieve your booking via "My Booking" if you have the reference number, if not you will have to contact Air Vanuatu
- Q. How do I know if my transaction has been successful
and my payment has been made?
A. You will receive an itinerary with ticket numbers after you have entered your credit card.
- Q. Can I book an unaccompanied minor
A. You can only book an unaccompanied minor through an Air Vanuatu offices directly, not online.
- Q.What is the maximum number of people I can book
A. 8 Adults
- Q. How many people can I check-in online
A. Up to a group of 10 people
- Q. Who do I contact about my online booking if I have a
problem not listed
A. Air Vanuatu